Entrepreneurship in Rehabilitation
4 online team sessions, 4 hrs. each
When entrepreneurship and innovation become daily practices, teams can maximize rehabilitation, placements, and business performance.
In this experiential and participatory workshop, teams will apply the IUM model to solve their daily local challenges, develop new ideas and initiatives, and form a concrete work plan for execution.
The workshop includes:
- Preliminary assessment of your organization.
- Highlight your team’s guiding values and discuss professional challenges for implementation.
- Map your unit’s work with the IUM model:
Vocational – training, personal skills, preparation, placement, and progress.
Business – business methods, evolutions, and community relations.
- SWOT: learn about charting Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats – an adaptation from the business world to the world of rehabilitation.
- Follow your dream: shape and discuss your aspirations using an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strategize your dream: plan your roadmap, building blocks, and general work plan.
- Must win the battle: accomplish your goals and work plan using ‘must win’ battle methods, adapted from the business world to the world of rehabilitation.
- Closing meeting: present your plan to your fellow colleagues and receive their support and feedback.
Flow & outcomes:
The entrepreneurial and interpersonal team experience is designed for an operational unit of vocational rehabilitation:
- On-site or online assessment.
- Inspirational group sessions – draw out and examine issues, challenges, and opportunities and then solve them through unique methodologies.
Build a work plan, based on IUM:
- Solution-focused roadmap, based on your team’s desired changes.
- Map social, business, and governmental arenas in which the group operates and identify crucial partners.
- Focus on increasing sales, service user satisfaction, and open market placement.
- Our team will provide ongoing support to help you achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams.